Safety Protocols I Promise to Follow:
- I received my 2nd Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on 2/12/21.
- I will be wearing a face mask (covering my mouth and nose).
- I will thoroughly wash my hands and arms before and after every client.
- The office will be sanitized with 70 – 75% isopropyl alcohol before and after each session. Please let me know in advanced if you have any sensitivities or allergies to rubbing alcohol.
- Client linen sets (linens, blanket, and therapist’s apron) are laundered then put in a sealed container. They are opened after the office is thoroughly sanitized before each client’s appointment.
- I will provide hand sanitizer for clients use.
- I have installed a HEPA air purifier in my office.
- I promise to cancel and reschedule appointments if I have any respiratory or flu like symptoms.
- I will be taking my temperature at the beginning and end of each day.
- I will be taking your temperature (via non-touch thermometer) and asking COVID related questions upon arrival. Temps must be below 100.3 degrees to be let into the office.
Client Safety Protocols to be Followed:
- When you arrive to your appointment, please wear a mask covering your mouth and nose. Enter building 2002 and go to Suite 14 (upper level, SE side). If you don't see me in the office lobby, call or text (734) 748-4564. I will take your temperature and let you in.
- Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to maximize time for therapy. Sessions end on time to allow for proper sanitizing between clients.
- Let me know if you have any allergies or sensitivities to rubbing alcohol.
- Please bring your own drinking water.
- Cancel and reschedule your appointment if you are ill or have a fever or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days (from your appointment) who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has flu like symptoms.
- If you have been in my office within 14 days of a Covid-19 diagnosis, or exposure to someone with Covid-19, please inform me as soon as possible.
- If you have fully recovered from Covid-19, and are no longer contagious, please let me know. There are additional questions I need to ask to make sure massage is appropriate for you. If it is not, light touch techniques such as Reiki and CranioSacral are wonderful options.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call/text 734-748-4564 or email: Kathryn@TheracareMassageTherapy.com
Thank you for your understanding with all the changes! Together we can keep each other safe, healthy and connected!