- I will be wearing a face mask (covering my mouth and nose) while in the office and throughout your session.
- I will thoroughly wash my hands and arms before and after every client.
- All surfaces in the reception area, bathroom, and office will be sanitized before and after each client.
- Client linen sets (linens, blanket, and therapist’s apron) are laundered then put in a sealed container. They are opened after the office is thoroughly cleaned and just before each client’s appointment.
- I will provide hand sanitizer for clients use in the reception area, as well as my office.
- I will continue to cancel and reschedule appointments without hesitation if I begin to feel unwell or present any respiratory or flu symptoms.
- I will be taking my temperature at the beginning and end of each day.
- I will be taking your temperature (via non-touch thermometer) and asking COVID related questions upon arrival. Temps must be below 100.3 degrees to be let into the office.
Client Requirements, Responsibilities and Changes:
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to provide enough time to have your temperature checked, use the bathroom, thoroughly wash your hands, and discuss your needs and goals for your session. All sessions will end on time from its original start time regardless of when hands-on table work begins. We will need to minimize before and after session conversation to allow for proper sanitation and ventilation time in between clients.
- Bring your own drinking water if you can.
- Arrive wearing a face mask. Face masks are required inside the building, suite, and treatment room. Please wear a face mask that covers both your mouth and nose and does not require frequent adjustment or touching. If you do not have one, I will provide one for you.
- Cancel and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any respiratory or flu symptoms (including fever, chills, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, or shortness of breath).
- Cancel and reschedule your appointment if you have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days (from your appointment) who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms.
- If you have been in my office within 14 days of a Covid-19 diagnosis, or exposure to someone with Covid-19, please inform me as soon as possible.
- Call/text when you arrive:734-748-4564, and I can call/text when I'm ready. Clients can wait in the atrium or your car. Please make sure I have your correct cell number and your preferred method of contact prior to appointment.
- If you think you've had Covid-19, or have been diagnosed but are no longer contagious, please let me know. There are additional questions I need to ask to make sure massage is appropriate for you. If it is not, light touch techniques such as Reiki and CranioSacral are wonderful options.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call/text 734-748-4564 or email: Kathryn@TheracareMassageTherapy.com
Thank you for your understanding with all the changes! Together we can keep each other safe, healthy and connected!